In all likelihood, the Academy won't be for you.
First, if you're a complete beginner, you're not ready for the Academy. Sorry. Our materials assume some knowledge of Spanish, and are targeting at intermediate level learners.
Second - and most important - most people aren't willing to change their "beginner habits".
They jump from one Spanish resource to the next, like a butterfly, relying on short, bite-sized lessons, looking for instant gratification.
The Academy isn't like that.
And I can't help you if you're not willing to think differently.
After all, achieving a big goal like becoming fluent in a foreign language is not for everyone.
In fact, it takes a special kind of person to join the Academy.
Here's what I require of you:
• You're prepared to study independently
• You understand that learning doesn't happen in a straight line
• You don't need a teacher standing over your shoulder checking up on you every minute
• You don't rely on shiny apps with flashing lights and loud noises for motivation
• You're willing to work hard, and possibly even put up with a bit of discomfort in order to achieve your goals (Even if you'd rather be at the beach!)
So, if you find yourself saying "I'm working on a another programme right now" or "I'm not sure I can devote enough time to justify the cost"...
Chances are you're not right for the Academy.
(And if you're still wondering "What makes your system unique?" - please do NOT enrol.)
If you recognise some of yourself in Jeremy's story...
If the learning challenges I described set bells ringing in your head...
If you're willing to do things a little differently...
And if you still think you'd be a good fit for the Fluent Spanish Academy, here's where you can enrol today without delay...